Silent Hill + Nurses
when youre drawing and something is wrong but you cant figure out what it is
And then you come back to it the next day and the head is too small for the body and the perspective is totally on a different plane halfway down the picture and you’re like ‘how the fuck did i not see this before’
Not robot animals specifically, but just like animatronics and whatnot.
Robots I’m cool with..
Mechanical mascots and such? …They tend to give me the heebee jeebees, but I’m usually ok with them
so long as they don’t stare at me.
However if you start peeling the coverings off them to expose the inner workings and add in some prolonged gazing in my general direction…?
…Expect a screeching sodadragon to go running past you and hide underneath the nearest available surface…
quick warmup doodle
man my hands are shaky ;~;
Yah I may have grown a tolerance to creepy horroresque stuff as of late…
But I still draw the line at possessed killer animatronics.
So during my nap earlier today this guy’s ugly mug kept showing up, so I felt the need to do a quick scribble of it for future reference.
This guy has no backstory
whatsoever.All I know is that his name’s ‘Rec’, he’s some sort of spiderbot, and he enjoys referring to others with a variation of the word ‘Puppet’.. Like for instance if you’re a human he’ll call you ‘Meatpuppet’, if your’re a airachnicon he’ll call you ‘Spiderpuppet…etc.. Yeh he’s basically a weirdo..
Transformers (c) Hasbro
Art & Char (c) *Moi
♫ I can drink to that all night, ♫
♪ That’s the stuff I like, ♪
♫ That’s the kind of party makes you throw your hands up high ♫
Drink To That All Night (Remix) - Jerrod Niemann Ft Pitbull
Flight Rising - The Pokeball Effect
While I love being able to get familiars out of chests the dragons dig up in Gathering, it keeps leaving me wondering who buried them in the first place and why x3;
A relatively fast doodled comic, plus a broader test of a sketch colouring method~
fangedmetadevil replied to your post:I bet if Optimus drinks something hot he can cool…Now imagine Prime drinking super heated energon and the others all standing nearby watching him in awe because the entire time he’s drinking it theres a bunch of steam filtering out of his vents.
R.I.P. MSN, the only messenger that allowed me to send a giant unavoidable popup of a pig shaking his ass to funky techno music to my conversational partner if they were ignoring me
Six minutes of direct feed Bloodborne gameplay! Check it out!
Ok so some of the best tactics that I’ve learned are:
1. Rectangle Breathing: Find a rectangle object somewhere around you. (doorway, window, computer screen, etc.) Trace your eyes slowly around it. When tracing the short side inhale, and while tracing the long side exhale. This is good because it helps you get more air which helps lessen anxiety/panic and it makes you concentrate which can help prevent other thoughts.
2. If you’re hyperventilating do one of these:
-Breathe in for 7 seconds and out for 10. Or in for 5, hold for 5, out for 5.
-Get a bag and place it over your mouth and nose. Inhale until all the air is sucked out and then exhale to fill it. Repeat until your breathing is under control.(Plastic is fine, as long as you don’t swallow it or something. Its also quieter.)
3. For over-thinking or intrusive thoughts: think of some obscure knowledge. Like: The types of rocks and how they’re made, the types of clouds and what they look like, every detail of your favorite memory, or what you learned in 5th grade. (or a different grade if 5th is triggering)
4. Hug yourself as tight as possible for 30 seconds. You can do something similar with a jacket if you’re in public bu wrapping it tightly around yourself. This helps with a feeling of security.
5. Sensory stimulus: find something fuzzy and rub it repeatedly, or something smooth and run your fingers over it. (I always keep something fluffy or smooth in my pocket just in case.)
6. Keep yourself grounded: observe your surroundings. Notice the color of the floor, or that chair, or the texture of the ceiling. Touch things if you can.
7. Throw yourself into what you’re doing: If you have to be doing something at that moment, use all of your brainpower to do it. Focusing on one task will help drive unwanted thoughts out.
8. Repeating a mantra: Repeat a calming phrase or phrases over and over again. Writing it down may help too. (My mantra is “It’ll be okay. I’ll be okay.” Sometimes writing that down over and over again really helps.)
9. Sometimes exercising can help. Though i would be careful with this one because bringing up your heart rate during a panic attack isn’t always helpful.
10. Methodical movement: Rocking back and forth, pacing to a beat or rhythm, or just tapping a table can often help to calm.
Does this mean we get to call him “Old Man Xeno”?
Y E S
baras??? nah they’re so dumb they’re— [trips] [hundreds of thousands of baras spill out of jacket] w-what a stupid idea i these arent mine im just [gathering them up frantically sweating] listen i just listen fuck [thousands of baras scatter across the floor] shit fcuk im holding them for a friend just listen